We have technicians that are qualified to test & tag all our equipment to ensure all equipment is in perfect working order and to meet all guidelines for all water and mould jobs.
We have listed below many drying systems we use to restore damaged properties and business:
Phoenix R250 Dehumidifer
The latest LGR dehumidifier in the Phoenix Stainless Series is 250 MAX. The Phoenix 250 MAX is a 66.2 liters (@AHAM), 54kg. LGR with outstanding low grain and hi-temp performance. The unit draws only 3.7 amps and has an airflow rating of 544 m3/hr (320 CFM).
Phoenix R200 Dehumidifer
The Phoenix R200 (50Hz) is one of the best LGR dehumidifier Australia wide, compact, energy efficient it removes over 52 litres per day (AHAM) while drawing only 3.7 amps of electricity.
Phoenix R150 Dehumidifer
With water removal of 38 liters per day AHAM, using 3.3 Amps and weighing in at a mere 37 kg, the Phoenix R150 50Hz LGR dehumidifier packs the performance of a “Large” dehumidifier into the smallest, lightest, and most portable chassis in the restoration market.
Phoenix DryMax Dehumidifer
The Phoenix DryMAX is 6% smaller than the closest dehumidifier and yet it still has an integrated handle and wheels as well as onboard storage for the power cord and condensate hose! The all-new Phoenix Micro-Channel condenser allows us to pack so much performance into such a small dehumidifier.
Phoenix Radial Air Max
Its compact 52 cm x 43 cm footprint and 23 cm height make the Phoenix AirMax the most compact and portable fan in its class.
The rugged moulded in handle gives you the solid control required when packing and unpacking lots of air movers. Its easy-winding cord wrap and multiple securement options makes it a snap to prep for transport.
Phoenix Cam Air Mover
The unique design of the CAM, coupled with a two speed switch, allows the restoration technician to deliver the most airflow using the fewest amps.
Phoenix Axial Fans
The Phoenix 50Hz Axial Air Mover (AAM) is the industry’s only Air Mover specifically engineered with patented FOCUS™ Technology. When it comes to high quality Air Movers Online Australia wide, the Focus™ is just what you need.
Air Filtration Devices
This system brings maximum compactness and portability to Phoenix’s Guardian series of high performance HEPA air scrubbers. Featuring a durable, lightweight, and stackable roto-mold cabinet, the GuardianR is the most portable HEPA system on the market today.
Tempest Air Mover
This two speed air mover is conveniently small and extremely lightweight yet powerful enough to create air flow beyond your expectations. It has been engineered to be durable, long lasting, high performing and has been rigorously tested for heavy duty use.
Phoenix 50Hz FireBird Compact Heater
Phoenix has added another HOT option to its electric heat product offering. Powerful, portable and safe BTUs exactly where you need them – the FireBird Compact can provide up to 4000W (13,500 BTUs) of instant heat and, with its 33cm x 32cm x 66cm durable stainless-steel cabinet, can operate virtually anywhere on the job site that heat is needed to speed up the drying process.
FLIR E8 Infrared Camera
Gain a competitive advantage with the FLIR E8–our affordable, high-resolution thermal imaging camera for electrical, mechanical, and building inspection. Find hidden electrical faults, mechanical issues, and sources of energy loss thanks to the E8’s crisp 76,800 (320 × 240) pixel infrared resolution and FLIR Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) image enhancements. The E8 is fully automatic, focus-free, and built to last, so you can use it with confidence in even the most rugged environments.
Steamvac Apollo HP Steam Cleaner
• Triple piston Italian ceramic plunger pump rated at 2000 PSI delivering 1200 PSI working pressure, fully adjustable to cater for upholstery, carpets and hard floor cleaning.
• Twin Multi-Stage 1100 Watt vac motors in conjunction with our exclusive ultra flow air manifold, resulting in superior drying times.
• Heavy duty Marine Grade Fibreglass body, 12 year limited warranty.
• Heavy Duty aluminium sub frame.
• Unique float valve shut off system for waste tank which gives you better capacity and Greater Protection for vacuum motors.
• 4 wheel castor system, plus 2 pump up pneumatics for easier manoeuvrability in tight places.
• State of the Art European waste pump system with quick release holder for ease of maintenance.
• Quick fill auto system for hot or cold water.
• Built in muffler system for quieter operation.
• Exclusive to SV Equipment, cool air intake system for vac motors, extending vac motor life.
• Rocker type illuminated switches.
• Clear perspex dome.
• 100% Australian Made.